A (Virtual) Breakfast with Jim Marshall – Cracking the B2B Sales Code
Tuesday 15th December 08:15 – 09:00
Calling all business professionals! We would like to invite you to a conversation with Rokker’s Jim Marshall, who will be ‘Cracking the B2B Sales Code’ to help you and your network win more customers.
You should book into this event is for you if you are:
- an owner / manager of a start-up or scale who is responsible for Sales; or
- an owner / manager of a start-up or scale up who is looking to establish or grow a Sales function; or
- a divisional head looking to turbo-charge the effectiveness of their sales team; or
- a Sales Professional / Sales team Leader seeking a few reminders; or
- a Sales Professional / Sales team Leader struggling in 2020 despite using techniques that have always worked before
On the 15th of December, Jim Marshall will be (virtually) presenting at Innovation Martlesham, a high-tech cluster of over 200 technology businesses.
For those of you who have had the pleasure in hearing Jim speak, will know that it will be entertaining (I am already asking myself how Nigel Clough gets a mention), but pragmatic (including the one major tip from the most successful FinTech Sales Leader in Jim’s network)
Jim is the Director of People Consulting at Rokker and a Co-Founder of Marshall Wolfe who has a wealth of expertise in B2B sales and communications.
Jim has a particular interest in building and managing high performing teams. Jim demystifies the factors that make some sales team great (and most ‘ordinary’ at best).
Jim looks forward to delivering an entertaining insight into:
- How and why B2B Sales Strategies have had to change over the last 20 yrs
- Why B2B Sales is more Design than ‘art’
- The practical steps you can take to make Sales more effective
Join us on the 15th Dec 2020, 08:15 – 09:00
Places are limited and attendance is by registration only.
Please register by contacting email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you!